Welcome Wellesley Fund volunteers!
Peer-to-peer outreach is instrumental in maintaining Wellesley's commitments to need-blind financial aid and high alumnae participation. By being a Wellesley Fund volunteer and inspiring your classmates to join you in supporting the College financially, you play an integral role in Wellesley's success. Thank you!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Norma Barrett, by calling 781.283.3335, or email her at email@example.com.
Wellesley Fund 2018-19 Fundraising Goals
$10.3 million | 50% alumnae participation
June 2019 Volunteer Action Items:
- It's the final four weeks of the fiscal year! Go back through your list of LYBUNTs to see which classmates need to be contacted again this month. A gentle reminder may be all that is needed! Not sure who is most likely to give? Looking at giving history and consecutive years of giving may help to maximize your outreach efforts.
- March 2019 Wellesley Fund appeal
- November 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- September 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- Volunteer Portal user guide
Contact Your Wellesley Fund Class Liaison
|1930 - 1959||Barbara Colonna
|2005 - 2019||Julide Iye
|1960 - 1974||Norma Barrett
|1976 - 1990||Hillary Leahy
|1975, 1991 - 2004, CE/DS||Sarah Gilligan ’09
Contact: The Wellesley Fund | Green Hall, Room 143 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.358.3543