Welcome Wellesley Fund volunteers!
Wellesley volunteers help strengthen the bond that alumnae have with each other, with the College, and with the extended Wellesley community. Peer-to-peer fundraising is the foundation of The Wellesley Fund and sustains the long tradition of alumnae playing an active role in Wellesley's continued success.
Wellesley Fund 2018-19 Fundraising Goals
$10.3 million | 50% alumnae participation
As of January 31, $5.6M has been raised and alumnae participation is 19.7 percent.
February 2019 Volunteer Action Items:
- This month, continue tackling your fall LYBUNT lists. Encourage July - December 2017 donors who missed their gift anniversary to make their annual gift to The Wellesley Fund. Circle back to classmates who promised they would make gifts by the end of the calendar year, but who have yet to do so. A gentle reminder may be all that is needed!
- Spread the word, 4s and 9s! Online reunion registration is now open. Register early to secure your spot—early bird rates end April 11.
- January 10 Class by Class report
- November 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- September 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- Volunteer Portal user guide
Contact Your Wellesley Fund Class Liaison
|1930 - 1956||Barbara Colonna
|1957 - 1959, 1976, 1991, 1993 - 1997||Samantha Bailey
|2002 - 2004||Marisa Shariatdoust ’09
|1960, 1963 - 1973, 1998 - 2001, 2006||Norma Barrett
|1961, 1962, 1974, 1975, 1977-1990||Katie Wright ’12
|2005, 2007 - 2019, CE/DS||Sarah Gilligan ’09
Contact: The Wellesley Fund | Green Hall, Room 143 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.358.3543