Welcome Wellesley Fund volunteers!
Wellesley volunteers help strengthen the bond that alumnae have with each other, with the College, and with the extended Wellesley community. Peer-to-peer fundraising is the foundation of The Wellesley Fund and sustains the long tradition of alumnae playing an active role in Wellesley's continued success.
Wellesley Fund 2018-19 Fundraising Goals
$10.3 million | 50% alumnae participation
As of March 31, $6.4 million in unrestricted dollars has been raised; alumnae participation is 23.8 percent.
April 2019 Volunteer Action Items:
- Go back through your list of LYBUNTs to see which classmates need to be contacted again this month. A gentle reminder may be all that is needed! Not sure who is most likely to give? Looking at giving history and consecutive years of giving may help to maximize your outreach efforts.
- Spread the word, 4s and 9s! Online reunion registration is now open. Register early to secure your spot.
- March 2019 Wellesley Fund appeal
- March 1 Class by Class report
- November 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- September 2018 Wellesley Fund appeal
- Volunteer Portal user guide
Contact Your Wellesley Fund Class Liaison
|1930 - 1958||Barbara Colonna
|1959, 1961, 1962, 1974 - 1976, 1991, 1993 - 1997||Samantha Bailey
|2002 - 2004||Marisa Shariatdoust ’09
|1960, 1963 - 1973, 1992, 1998 - 2001, 2006||Norma Barrett
|2005, 2007 - 2019, CE/DS||Sarah Gilligan ’09
Contact: The Wellesley Fund | Green Hall, Room 143 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.358.3543