PE Registration and Calendar
PE Registration in Workday:
PE Registration Policies
- Students may enroll in one PE class in Workday and place themselves on one PE waitlist.
- Students registered for a class must attend the first session to hold their spots.
- Students may take more than one PE class during a given term or semester. To join a second class, students must add themselves to the waitlist and attend the first session. If space is available, the instructor will offer a seat through the waitlist app.
- Courses may be taken only once for credit. There are no exceptions.
- Please see the Registrar's page for a registration overview. Click here for specific registration instructions.
Courses Unavailable for Online Registration
- Varsity Team: Contact appropriate coach
- Dana Hall Horseback Riding: Contact the Riding Center at 781.237.0728.