- No personal belongings are allowed on fitness floor. Please use cubbies provided. Staff members are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Report all injuries and maintenance needs to a Fitness Attendant.
- Shirts, athletic shoes, and proper athletic attire must be worn at all times.
- Patrons are encouraged to ask fitness staff for help adjusting equipment, for a spot or for general questions.
- Weight-lifting hand chalk is not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Weights are not to be stood on, or leaned against walls, pillars, equipment or mirrors. Weights should not be dropped; Olympic lifting is not permitted
- Re-rack your weights when you are done with the activity. No weight should be left on the bar or on the floor when the equipment is not being used.
- To avoid congestion and waiting lines, patrons should allow others to “work in” while using weight equipment. Please use courtesy and consideration for others when using weight equipment.
- Liquids must be in a closed, non-glass, no leak container.
- Machines and mats should be wiped down after use. Cleaning supplies are available on the fitness floor and should be returned to designated area after use.
- Patrons are encouraged to practice healthy hygiene habits when working out. Please be considerate of others around you.
- Profanity, suggestive language, and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- All equipment must be used in the manner in which it was designed. Do not attempt to modify equipment.
- All equipment must remain in the area it was placed. Do not move equipment from one location to another.
- Collars are required on free weights, and pins are required on plate loaded equipment.
- The use of safety stop clips is strongly encouraged while using treadmills.
- Dropping/Slamming weights is prohibited.
- Do not put feet on wall, railings or support columns.
- *Only Wellesley Students who are under 18 are allowed access to the Fitness Floor (with a valid i-Card).