R & R System for KSC Use
For the health and safety of the College community, students are required to use the R & R system to reserve fitness sessions in KSC facilities. Walk-in use of the KSC is discouraged. Please make a reservation. KSC facilities are currently available only to on-campus students.
R & R "Resource Types"
After logging into R & R, click “Booking”, then select Resource Type to make your reservation. Our resource types are:
KSC - Fitness to reserve equipment in the Fitness Center
- Each reservation is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Equipment available varies with time slot
KSC - Pool Lanes to reserve a lane in the Chandler Pool
- Each reservation is for one lane for 45 minutes
- There will be 8 lanes available during assigned time slots
KSC - Pop-Up to reserve a spot for in-person Pop Up Group Fitness classes
KSC - Rec to reserve tennis courts, pickleball courts, or ping pong tables during Recreation Saturdays
- Each reservation is 45 minutes
- All court reservations include equipment (racquets and balls)
Butler Boathouse to reserve kayaks at the Butler Boathouse
- Each reservation is 1 hour
- There will be nine individual kayaks available during assigned time slots
Select your session/equipment and click "Add" to save your reservation.
Note: Make sure you click "Booking" before selecting the Resource Type. The "Booking Wizard" does not work well for KSC or Boathouse resources because the available time slots are not "on the hour". Also, you must be on the campus network to access R & R. If you are off-campus, you must use Wellesley's Secure VPN to open R & R.
For questions not addressed in the FAQ below, please contact Jacon Mayer (firstname.lastname@example.org).