R & R System for KSC Use
- Cardio equipment in the Fitness Center
- Swim lanes in Chandler Pool
- Kayaks at Butler Boathouse -- Boathouse users must also electronically sign the Boathouse waiver form (link will be in the R & R confirmation email).
Note: You must be on the campus network to access R & R. If you are off-campus, you must use Wellesley's Secure VPN to open R & R.
Walk-in use of the Fitness Center, Pool, Boathouse, and other KSC spaces -- including the Fieldhouse, Multipurpose Gym, and dance studios -- is not permitted. KSC facilities are not available for Wellesley College faculty, staff, or union employees, nor to memberships (alumni, professor emeriti, family, children) or outside rental groups.
General R & R Guidelines (Click on venues for more information)
- Each reservation is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Equipment available varies with time slot
- Each reservation is for one lane for 45 minutes
- There will be 8 lanes available during assigned time slots
- Each reservation is 1 hour
- There will be nine individual kayaks available during assigned time slots
For questions not addressed in the FAQ below, please contact Jacon Mayer (firstname.lastname@example.org).