Wellesley Recreation is excited to offer "Recreation Saturdays" beginning October 24. All activities will be in Dorothy Towne Fieldhouse, with reservations through R & R. Activities include indoor tennis (singles only), table tennis (singles only), pickleball (singles only), and “Pop Up” spin classes (10 spin bikes). Recreation Saturdays will run weekly from October 24 to December 5, 11am-4pm, with each R & R reservation lasting 45 minutes:
|11:00-11:45am||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables||Check R&R for
spin class schedule.
|12:00-12:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|1:00-1:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|2:00-2:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|3:00-3:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|*R & R Resource Type is "KSC - Rec"|
*Recreation Saturday is canceled for Oct 31. It will resume Nov 7.
- Participants enter the KSC through the main entrance and proceed down the ramp to the check-in table in the Fieldhouse.
- All court reservations include racquets and balls, which users will pick up at the check-in table.
- At the end of each session, participants place all borrowed equipment in a cleaning bin for KSC staff to sanitize between sessions.
- Users exit through the Fieldhouse flagpole doors.
- **Participants must wear masks AT ALL TIMES.
How to Play & Rules: