Wellesley Recreation is excited to offer "Recreation Saturdays" beginning March 6. All activities will be in Dorothy Towne Fieldhouse, with reservations through R & R. Activities include indoor tennis (singles only), table tennis (singles only), pickleball (singles only), and “Pop Up” spin classes (10 spin bikes). Recreation Saturdays will run weekly from March 6 to April 10, 11am-4pm, with each R & R reservation lasting 45 minutes.
Regular Rec Saturday Schedule:
|11:00-11:45am||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables||Check R&R for
spin class schedule.
|12:00-12:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|1:00-1:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|2:00-2:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|3:00-3:45pm||3 courts||2 courts||2 tables|
|*R & R Resource Type is "KSC - Rec"|
- Participants enter the KSC through the main entrance and proceed down the ramp to the check-in table in the Fieldhouse.
- All court reservations include racquets and balls, which users will pick up at the check-in table.
- At the end of each session, participants place all borrowed equipment in a cleaning bin for KSC staff to sanitize between sessions.
- Users exit through the Fieldhouse flagpole doors.
- **Participants must wear masks AT ALL TIMES.
How to Play & Rules: