For the following courses to count toward the major, CAMS majors are advised to request approval from the Program Director before registering.
- AFR 207 Images of Africana People through the Cinema
- AFR 222 Images of Women and Blacks in American Cinema
- AMST 317 Seminar. Advanced Topics in American Studies.
- AMST 317/ARTH 340 Disneyland and American Culture
- ARTH 224 Modern Art to 1945
- CLCV 212 On the Road: Travel in Literature and Film from Homer’s Odyssey to Thelma and Louise
- ENG 320 Literary Cross-Currents.
- FREN 222 French Cinema
- FREN 314 Cinema
- FREN 331 Desire, Sexuality, and Love in African Francophone Cinema
- ITAS 261 Italian Cinema (in English)
- JPN 130 Japanese Animation (in English)
- POL1 316 Mass Media in American Democracy
- SOC 333 Seminar. Special Topics in Popular Culture
- SPAN 265 Introduction to Latin American Cinema
- SPAN 268 Contemporary Spanish Cinema
- SPAN 304 Seminar. All about Almodóvar: Spanish Cinema in the Transición
- SPAN 315 Seminar. Luis Buñuel and the Search for Freedom and Morality