Payments on Student Accounts
For all deposits, you will be given a receipt. You should keep the receipt as evidence that cash/deposit was received by the Controller’s office.
Departmental deposits will be recorded in Workday within 3 business days. It is recommended that you check Workday to ensure that the receipt was posted to the correct account.
Student deposits will be posted to the student’s account within 1 business day. An ID is required for all student cash payments greater than $500. Workday may not be used to satisfy this requirement. Acceptable forms of identification include driver's license, passport, or state issued identification card.
- To make a departmental deposit, please include a completed Cashier Deposit Form with your deposit.
- To ensure that your department is credited for the transaction, it is important to print the complete worktags on the form.
- Please contact Accounts Payable to see if your rush check is ready and inform them of who will be picking up the check, yourself or another individual.
- The person identified to pick up the check must come to the Cashier’s Window with an ID.
- Cash or check payments for credit to a student’s account should be made with a remittance advice or a Student Account Deposit Form.
- A Student ID is required for proper crediting to the student's account.