ONLINE SCHEDULING FOR IMMEDIATE SUPPORT APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE THROUGH SPRING '22 SEMESTER
Please review the details and follow the links to scheduling within the Student Portal. For students looking to reconnect with their counselor from the previous semester, please either email the counselor directly or reach out to the Stone Center at 781.283.2839 or email the center at email@example.com.
ProtoCall After-Hours Service is always available 24/7, 365 days a year, which students can access at 781.283.2839 #1.
Student Portal: Wellesley College Online Portal for Counseling Services
The Student Portal is a secure online portal that can be accessed by any computer with internet connectivity.
Immediate Counseling Support Appointments
- 30 min. appointments intended as a way to access a counselor when time-sensitive matters are pressing.
- Please click here to complete the initial intake forms and search for an available appointment.
- Please check back in 1 or 2 days as more appointments become available each day.
- To schedule an urgent (same day) session, please call the Counseling Service, 781-283-2839, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Ongoing Sessions to continue seeing the same counselor of this academic year
- Please email your counselor directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org your ID#, the counselor you would like to schedule with and your availability during our office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm or call 781.283.2839.
- To schedule first-time appointments with our Student Care Coordinator, Sandra Acevedo - Click here to schedule.
To schedule ongoing/follow-up appointments with Sandra, please email email@example.com.
- If this is your first appointment for this academic year, you must complete the Initial Appointment Forms prior to scheduling any appointment.
Additional Stone Center Information
To schedule a Psychopharmacological appointment, you need to first schedule an appointment with one of our counselors. Click here to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org your ID# and your availability during our office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm or call 781.283.2839.
To schedule an urgent session, please call the Counseling Service, 781.283.2839, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm.
To schedule a registration required, individual Check-in meeting with a group facilitator, email the group facilitator directly, call the Counseling Service, 781.283.2839, or email email@example.com your name & ID#, the group you are interested in, and your availability Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
To cancel/reschedule your appointment, please call the office, or email your counselor.
Study Abroad Resources, information can be found on Our Services page.
URGENT SUPPORT: ProtoCall is in effect 24/7, 365, call 781.283.2839
Press 1 to talk to the On-Call Clinician
Press 2 to connect with Campus Police
Press 3 to leave a NON-URGENT message for the Stone Center
Stone Center Counseling Service is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm, 781.283.2839
Students On Campus/Massachusetts: we will be offering a full range of mental health services including individual & group therapy, psychopharm, consultation, referral support, and crisis intervention.
Students Out-of-State/Outside the U.S.: we can support you in finding mental health resources in your community. Students can schedule a consult with a counselor or directly with the Student Care Coordinator, Sandra Acevedo, LICSW.