Student Portal: Wellesley College Online Portal for Counseling Services
The Student Portal is a secure online portal that can be accessed by any computer with internet connectivity.
- For New & Returning students, please click above to schedule your first telemental health appointment for the new Academic Year. You will be prompted to complete three intake forms, which need to be reviewed and signed each academic year.
- For students looking to reconnect with their counselor from a previous semester, please search the counselor's name in the search feature.
- If you can’t find an appointment that works with your availability, please check back in 1-2 days, as more appointments become available each day.
- Once you schedule online, you will receive an email from the counselor with the Zoom link, prior to your appointment.
- If you cannot keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible to allow other students an opportunity to meet with us.
- For any scheduling issues or to schedule an urgent (same day) session, please call the Stone Center Counseling Service at (781) 283-2839; Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Click above to schedule an initial appointment for assistance with referrals with our Student Care Coordinator, Sandra Acevedo.
- To schedule ongoing/follow-up appointments with Sandra, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLETE CONSENT FORM HEREonly if requested by staff
Additional Stone Center Information:
To schedule a Psychopharmacological Appointment, you need to first schedule an appointment with one of our counselors. Please click above to schedule an Initial Intake Appt with any of our counselors. For any medication related questions, please contact us at (781) 283-2839 or email@example.com, and provide your Wellesley ID # and your availability.
For Group Therapy Required Registration, you will need to schedule a check-in with a group facilitator. Please email the group facilitator directly, call/email the Counseling Service at (781)283-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, Wellesley ID #, the group you are interested in, and your availability Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
To Cancel or Reschedule your appointment, please call the office, email email@example.com, or email your counselor directly.
Study Abroad Resources, information can be found on Our Services page.
If you have any Accessibility needs for the appointment, whether remote or in-person (e.g. ASL, closed captioning, etc), please contact us at (781) 283-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to request the appropriate accommodations.
For URGENT SUPPORT call the Stone Center at (781) 283-2839:
Press 1 to talk to the Clinician of the Day, (Stone Center Clinician available between 8:30am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri)
[ProtoCall is in effect 24/7, 365 days a year, for students in the U.S. after-hours; you will be connected with an on-call clinician]
Press 2 to connect with Public Safety
Press 3 to leave a NON-URGENT message for the Stone Center