- CWS (Old)
- Health Professions
- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Center for Work & Service (CWS)
What is on-campus recruiting?
- Complements the students' job/internship search.
- Each year, 80+ companies representing various fields participate.
- Companies are all required to act in accordance with the Principles for Professional Conduct for Employer Professionals.
- Have any questions? Come to a recruiting targeted drop-in, available through MyCWS appointments (select from drop-down menu).
Students need to check-in with a CWS intern in Green Hall, 442 for all interviews. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your interview.
Who is eligible to participate?
- All students currently enrolled at Wellesley College.
- The only prerequisite is that students sign the CWS On-Campus Recruiting Contract.