Why Recruit at Wellesley
- Because you value intelligence, creativity, discipline, resourcefulness, and the unique abilities that Wellesley women can bring to your organization.
- Because you are interested in recruiting from one of the top undergraduate institutions in the nation.
- Because our student body is one of the most ethnically diverse in the U.S. and represents students from over 70 countries worldwide.
- Because for over a century, Wellesley has produced more successful women leaders across all fields than any other liberal arts institution.
The Center for Work and Service welcomes employers and organizations to participate in Wellesley College’s recruiting program in the following ways:
- Post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities onto our electronic platform, MyCWS, Wellesley College’s online job and internship search system, such that are available to our students and alumnae.
- Become a full participant in our on-campus recruiting program and gain access to the following additional opportunities:
Conduct on-campus interviews.
Host company and organization-specific information sessions.
Collect resumes from student candidates by participating in our resume drop program.
- Register for The Fair, Wellesley College’s major recruitment event attended by over 600 Wellesley students and more than 60 companies each year
- We invite empolyers to register for the Fair 2016 on Feburary 24, 2016 from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- The Fair is open to For-Profit and Not-for-Profit/Public Service companies and organizations which have open career development opportunities to offer to our students. Graduate study programs and fee based programs are not eligible to participate.
- Instructions to register for the Fair 2016 is available here.