Wellesley College and the CWS assist students and alumnae in the process of applying for national scholarships and fellowships to strengthen and broaden their intellectual horizons.
The Center for Work and Service can help you take advantage of these opportunities by offering advice on deadlines, essays, and letters of recommendation. If you are thinking of applying for a fellowship or scholarship, attend one of the informational meetings held in April and early September. We encourage undergraduates to begin thinking about fellowships and scholarships as early as their first year.
Since many of the most prestigious fellowships and scholarship require review and nomination by campus committee, it is extremely important to understand the application procedure and deadlines for each award.
- Check out these undergraduate fellowships
- Investigate these graduate fellowships and scholarships
- Explore the Wellesley College Graduate Fellowships and Scholarships
- Read about our recent fellowship winners
- For more funding resources, see Financing Your Education.
Wellesley College is nationally recognized among the "top producers" of Fulbright awards for American students.