CURRICULUM VITAE & CITATIONS
- "Why women fall into the negative feedback trap," by Janelle Nanos for the Boston Globe Magazine's Women & Power Issue, October 23, 2018.
Labor and Economics of Discrimination
Under pressure: gender differences in output quality and quantity under competition and time constraints, Journal of the European Economic Association, October 2012, 10(5): 1189–1213. [Supplementary materials]
- Gender Action Portal, Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School
- Committee on Status of Women in Astronomy magazine STATUS, June 2014 issue
Does beauty matter in undergraduate education? with Tatyana Deryugina, Economic Inquiry, April 2015, 53(2): 940–961.
Now you see it, now you don't: the vanishing beauty premium, with Tatyana Deryugina, the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, August 2015, 116: 331-345. [Supplementary materials]
- Can you hear me now: gender bias in the consideration of ideas (with Clio Flikkema)
- Gender bias in manager evaluations (with Katie Coffman and Alexandra van Geen)
- Inside echo chambers: understanding the consensus gap between the scientists and the public (with Tatyana Deryugina)