Impact. Connection. Courage.
Executive Education for Women is an extension of Wellesley’s mission and true to the heart of who we are.
Built upon a foundation of personal reflection and mindfulness, our executive education model taps into the power that exists within each of us by identifying and cultivating critical leadership skills and behaviors. By applying a liberal arts lens to the practice of leadership, our approach integrates communication strategies, critical thinking, data-driven decision-making, and intentionality.
We go beyond conventional, business-based teaching models.
Our unique courses blend critical leadership content with a holistic focus. You’ll learn practical skills and build leadership knowledge to take your career to the next level, gaining valuable personal insight on what you need to flourish personally.
Women surrounded by other professional women.
Learning and exchanging insights with other women in a thoughtfully challenging environment creates a personally and professionally enriching experience unmatched anywhere else. Wherever you are in your career journey, our professional development courses are designed to help you own your power and conquer your next step.
Our Professional Development Approach Cultivates:
- Confidence and self-knowledge needed to pursue your goals
- Powerful networking and collaboration with like-minded women
- New insights and perspectives through thoughtful reflection and discussion
- Exploration of new approaches and creative solutions
- A personal action plan to make an immediate impact
Gain the Skills and Knowledge You Need To:
- Identify and cultivate your personal leadership skills
- Lead and work in a team
- Navigate and understand gender-based communication preferences
- Employ data-driven decision making and problem solving
- Leverage diversity
- Exercise authority and influence
- Communicate and present with impact