Required reading for orientation and all students:
- Wellesley College Student Fire Safety Guidelines & Information
- Wellesley College Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
- If you are invovled in a fire incident, report it here: Report a Fire Incident
Fire Safety & Emergency Evacuations for Residence Halls
Academic & Administration Buildings
- Wellesley College Emergency Evacuation Plan
- What staff and students should know about Building Evacuations
- OSHA Emergency Action Plan
- Notice about hallway storage during moves and renovations
- Bi-Weekly Inspection Forms for FIRE CHIEFS
- Holiday Fire Safety
- Campus and Dorm Fire Safety Information from NFPA
- Fire Extinguishers - OSHA's Extinguisher Basics
- Safe Use of Extension Cords: Dos and Don'ts
- Fire Safety Tips from the US Fire Safety Administration
- United State Fire Administration - Info for College Campuses
- The Center for Campus Fire Safety - Everyone Graduates!
- OSHA Information on Fire Safety
- Campus Fire Watch - an Electronic Newsletter providing key fire safety information specific to college & university campuses.
- National Safety Council - Family Fire Safety Tips
- The Michael H. Minger Foundation - provides a series of online videos a "Guide to Teaching Fire Safety to Students with Disabilities"
- The NFPA Emergency Evacuation Planning Guide for People with Disabilities was developed to address the needs, criteria, and minimum information necessary to integrate the proper components for the disabled community into a comprehensive evacuation planning strategy. This guide can be downloaded from the NFPA website.
Contact Fire Safety Officers at x3885, or email: