Advisory Sustainability Committee
The Sustainability Committee consists of administrative, faculty, staff, and student representatives working to implement greener institutional policies at Wellesley. Its main functions are to:
- Advise the President on policies, priorities, and significant issues relating to environmental sustainability at the College.
- Develop policies and priorities regarding how environmental sustainability should be factored into College operations and decisions.
- Gather opinions from the College community on issues related to environmental sustainability, including conducting surveys as needed.
- Serve as a consultative body regarding relevant college initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with ERD and CCAP in supporting educational and curricular initiatives and share data regarding environmental sustainability with the college community.
- Make recommendations to Academic Council about policies relating to environmental sustainability.
- Ann Cronin: Administrative Council Representative
- Ben Hammond: Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Dave Chakraborty: Assistant Vice President of Facilities Management & Planning
- Don Leach: Dean of Students or designee
- Dorothea Von Herder: Sustainability Coordinator
- Grant Perodeau: Union Representative
- Katrin Monecke: Faculty (group C)
- Marilyn Sides: Faculty (group A)
- Nadya Hajj: Faculty (group B)
- Paul Mullins: Union Representatives
- Phil Jennings: Faculty (group B)
- Piper Orton: Chief of Staff in the President's Office
- Rob Lamppa: Chief Sustainability Officer
- Sarah Barbrow: Designee for the Chief Information Officer
- Sarah Koenig: Student Representative
- Sergio Parussa: Faculty (group A)
- Yui Suzuki: Faculty (group C, chair of the committee)