7.6.20 Coronavirus Update
For the most recent updates from the College, see Wellesley’s plan for the fall.
Health Services is still open Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. For the safety of other students and employees, we ask that students feeling ill or with any fever/cough do not walk into Health Services and instead call us at 781.283.2810. We will help triage your symptoms and determine if you can be helped over the phone or arrange for a virtual visit.
We can help students with medication refills if they do not have a primary care physician/prescriber at home. As long as you have been in Health Services within the past year, we will provide refills as appropriate through the summer.
Health Services provided by Newton-Wellesley Collegiate Health
Newton-Wellesley Collegiate Health is proud to offer Wellesley College students enhanced and expanded high-quality health services on campus.
- Exceptional care provided on campus by Newton-Wellesley Hospital-affiliated physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses
- Offering a broad range of routine, preventive, emergency, and specialized care options through Newton-Wellesley Hospital and the broader Partners HealthCare network
- Sports medicine services for varsity student-athletes
Health Services Summer Hours
- MON - FRI
8 am - 4:30 pm
Closed, see after-hours
How to Book an Appointment
- Call Health Services at 781.283.2810
- Or book online through the Patient Gateway
(You must have had a visit in Health Services after January 1, 2020 in order to book an appointment online.)
Access the Patient Gateway
- Book appointment online
- View labs
- Communicate with your provider
- Access office notes
- Obtain statements/billing information