If you are in need of specialty care, please contact Health Services to schedule an appointment to then be referred to a specialist!
Otherwise, if you already have an appointment scheduled with a specialist, please contact our Insurance Referral Department at 781.960.1204 if directed to by the office.
Community Resources Provided By Newton-Wellesley Collegiate Health
Please contact our office at 781.283.2810 for assistance with finding specialty care outside of Health Services! These resources are provided by Newton-Wellesley Hospital or our network through Mass General Brigham. If you are unsure whether your issue requires specialty care, please refer to the most common specialties listed below.
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Dermatology (Skin)
- Gynecology (Feminine Health)
- Some specialists are able to see patients on-campus!
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Ear, Nose, & Throat (ENT)
- Endocrinology (Horomones/Diabetes)
- Gastroenterology (GI Tract/Stomach)
- Neurology (Brain/Nerves)
- Orthopedics (Joints/Muscles/Skeletal)
- Common specialist-type for athletes!
- Podiatry (Feet/Ankles)
- Pulmonology (Respiratory/Lungs)
- Rheumatology (Joints/Muscles/Skeletal)
*** Please refer to the information below for additional community resources and information.
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Physical Therapy: 159 Wells Ave, Newton MA 02459 (617) 243-6172
- Joint Ventures Physical Therapy: 204 Worcester St. Wellesley, MA 02481 (617)-536-1161, Option 2, then Option 8
- Rebound Physical Therapy Wellesley: 54 Washington St. Wellesley, MA 02148, (781) 237-0400
- Rebound Physical Therapy Natick: 203 Oak St, Natick, MA 01760, (508) 651- 0051
- ATI Physical Therapy: 2 Laurel Ave, Wellesley, MA 02481, (781) 237-5585