Wellesley College Health Service Senior Checklist
If you are over 21 and have not had a PAP test, consider making a GYN appointment at Health Service before you graduate (781.283.2810).
- Prescriptions will NOT be filled by Health or Counseling Service after graduation. Be sure that you have a 3 month supply prior to leaving! Find out how to transfer prescriptions here.
- College Health Insurance expires on August 14, 2018. If you are staying in Massachusetts, you will have a 60 day Special Enrollment Period after your student health coverage expires to review options and obtain insurance coverage at http://www.mahealthconnector.org.
- For information on health insurance options outside of Massachusetts, visit www.healthcare.gov
- Contact University Health Plans if you have student health insurance questions or 800-437-6448.
- Locate a new doctor/primary care and or GYN. It may take up to 6 months to get an appointment!
- Speak with a nurse to confirm that you're up to date on all vaccines and to receive any, if needed.
- Obtain a FREE copy of your complete immunization record before graduation by printing it from your Wellesley Patient Portal. (NO access after graduation!!!). Immunizations are required for entry into graduate schools and by some employers. For your complete medical records, including immunizations, please complete a release of information. Post-graduation fees are: $15 Complete Record; $10 Immunizations.
- Return all crutches and canes by 5/22/18.
- All Health Service payments are due by 5/22/18 or will be transferred to your student account.
- Update all addresses/ phone numbers in Banner.
Health Service will be open for URGENT CARE ONLY from Monday, May 21 - Thursday, May 31 from 10am-2pm. Closed on Commencement Day (Friday, June 1)
Please call 781.283.2810 for an appointment, questions or concerns.