Welcome to Health Services provided by Newton-Wellesley Collegiate Health!
Newton-Wellesley Collegiate Health operates Health Services on campus and provides care to Wellesley College students. We are staffed by physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses from Newton-Wellesley Hospital and can draw on the vast resources within the Partners HealthCare system to provide high quality healthcare.
We also collaborate closely with others on campus—in particular the Wellesley College Stone Center Counseling Services—to meet students’ health care needs. We also work closely with the Wellness Center, Nutrition/Dining services, Athletics, and Accessibility Services. These pre-entrance health forms will help us get to know you and better serve your health care needs.
Here you can find step-by-step instructions on how to complete your medical forms. Please complete each step in chronological order.
Note: if you have received care previously in the Partners Network and already have a medical record number and Patient Gateway account, you can skip to Step 1. If you are unsure of this, please do not skip steps.
- Identify yourself as an incoming student
- Our staff will help you register in the Newton-Wellesley Hospital system (which we are a part of). You will need to provide demographic and insurance information (if available). It should take 5-10 minutes. You must complete the step even if you have previously been treated in the Newton-Wellesley or Mass-General-Brigham Healthcare system.
Registering does not obligate you to use our services, but will ensure you are able to access them should you need to
- Our staff will then help you set up and activate a Patient Gateway account (our online portal system). You will receive an activation code that does expire so please make sure you have 5-10 minutes to complete this step with us. You must have this activated to submit your incoming student forms.
Note: If you are unable to call Health Services due to an international phone or time zone restrictions, please email HealthMD@wellesley.edu to help with the above.
- Log into Patient Gateway
- Go To “Ask a question”
- You can click on this directly from the right sidebar
- You can click Messaging on the top sidebar → Ask a question
- Click on “Non-Urgent Question"
- Click on the drop down “Choose a Recipient” and select Dr. Schwartz
- If you do not see the correct name, call Health Services
- Click on the drop down “Select a Subject” and select “Non-Urgent Medical” Question”
- Click on the “Attach an Image” button on the bottom of the screen and attach your forms. Hit send.
- The forms must be submitted as a single attachment (not multiple uploads)
- Please name your forms IncomingStudentForms
For any questions or if assistance is required, please call our office (781-283-2810) M-F 8:30 – 5 pm EST. Please do not call during off hours. Please reach out to our office instead of Gateway Support.
Note: If you are unable to upload the forms through the Gateway, please email as an attachment to HealthMD@wellesley.edu. Please note email is NOT a secure form of communication for health related documents and the Patient Gateway is preferable.