This is an important time for your child to learn how to navigate the health care system. The College will only contact parents with student permission or in life threatening situations, but your student will be reaching back to you for help. Please make sure your student has their health insurance card, especially if you’ve waived the College’s health insurance.
- Resources on alcohol and drugs
- Avoiding the flu (free flu shots every year!)
- What to send with your student
- Sexual violence education
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine’s “The Healthy Student: A Parent’s Guide to Preparing Students for the College Years”
- College Parent Central
Stay in Contact
Follow us on Facebook for the latest info and events!
Make sure you receive the parents’ monthly newsletter. Email Lesley Robertson to confirm.
Have a question about billing or health insurance? Call our billing coordinator, Bette Saraglow, at 781.283.2811.