First, check your prescription label for available refills.
If you have refills remaining, call the pharmacy directly and ask for it to be filled.
If you are out of refills (the number is 0), request a refill through Health Services.
If Health Services has never prescribed the medication for you, you may need an appointment prior to receiving a refill.
- Your insurance company should pay for the bulk of the prescription cost
- You may be responsible for a portion (the amount depends on the medication and your insurance)
- Health Services tries to prescribe generic and low cost medications for students
- The cost will be the same regardless of what pharmacy is used
Andrew's will deliver your precription to Health Services where you will be notified to pick it up
Phone: 781 235 1001
- Before your first prescription, you must fill out this form and provide your health insurance information and a credit/debit card number.
- Andrew's will also deliver over-the-counter medications upon request. Please ask Health Services to help in requesting these.