We run like any other primary care clinic and can act as a surrogate for your home doctor while you are on campus.
- Our providers are Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine trained and enjoy helping with a wide variety of issues.
We have a full service lab on campus for blood draws (specimens processed through Newton-Wellesley Hospital).
Our providers will order labs if they are needed and we can also coordinate with your home doctor to get any necessary blood work done.
We can perform many tests in our clinic with same-day results.
- COVID test
- Flu test
- Strep test
- Mono test
- Urine test for infection
- Urine pregnancy test
X-rays can be arranged at a nearby NWH imaging site
MRI, CT scan, Ultrasound or other imaging can be scheduled at Newton-Wellesley Hospital
We have a gynecologist coming to campus once/month through Wellesley Women’s Care
(our providers can also see students for routine gyn issues)
- IUD placement
- Nexplanon placement/removal
- Persistent issues with periods, vaginal infections
- Complicated gynecologic issues
Other specialists visits can be easily arranged at Newton-Wellesley Hospital or satellite sites
Additional specialists will be brought to campus on a rotating basis based on need
- Drainage of abscesses
- Ear wax removal
- Joint injections
- Piercing removals
- Skin procedures
- Trigger point therapy
- Placement of IUDs and Nexplanons (primarily through gynecology)
- Nebulizer treatments (currently unavailable due to COVID)
- Administration of IM medications (Depo, B12)