Get your flu shot.
Per Massachusetts state officials, the influenza (flu) vaccine is now required for all college students for the 2020-2021 school year. Students who are on campus this fall or who plan to be on campus in the spring must provide proof that they have had a flu shot or contact Health Services to request an exemption.
On-campus flu shots
- Call Health Services during regular business hours (781) 283-2810 to schedule. Do NOT call the after-hours line to book a flu shot
- If you are under 18, make sure a consent form has been signed by your parents
- Flu shots will also be available through the COVID-19 testing sites on a rotating basis
Off-campus flu shots
If you get a flu shot off-campus, you must provide proof to Health Services. Accepted forms of proof are a printed vaccination record including the date or a signed and dated letter on letterhead from a provider.
To Submit Proof of Flu Shot:
- Log in to the Patient Gateway and upload proof into the system
- Fax documentation to 781.283.3693
- Email to Health Services as an attachment