In the event of a medical emergency, please contact the Campus Police at 781.283.5555 or dial 911 for assistance with traveling by ambulance.
Otherwise, please contact the Campus Police at 781.283.2121 for assistance with traveling on-campus.
Transportation Resources for On & Off Campus!
Health Services can assist with finding and coordinating a method of transportation for healthcare appointments outside of Health Services! Please refer to the resources below to find what method of transportation works best for you!
*** Please note that these resources are to be soley utilized for transportation from Wellesley College to healthcare appointments and vice versa.
Catch Connect is a curb-to-curb micro transit system serviced through the Metrowest Regional Transporation Authority (MWRTA) Similar to Uber, these trips are booked when you are ready and provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please refer to the Catch Connect website for more information.
- Follow these instructions to learn how to download the Catch Connect app.
- Once you set up an account, you may book a ride.
- Fairs are waived at the moment due to COVID-19 meaning there is no out-of-pocket cost right now for services.
- Fairs typically cost $2.00 otherwise.
- Catch Connect will service any address within Wellesley!
- These locations include Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Woodland MBTA Station, and Waban MBTA Station.
- Service hours are typically from 6:45 AM to 6:45 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Please refer to the Catch Connect website for the most accurate information and updates.
The Metrowest Regional Transit Authority (MWRTA) Route 8 Bus runs around Wellesley on a regular schedule.
- The location for pick up is outside of the LuLu Chow Wang Student Center.
- The Route 8 Bus makes multiple stops around Wellelsey.
- These stops include Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
- Rides typically cost $1.00 per trip for Wellesley College students.
JFK Transportation can be arranged by Health services on an as-needed basis. Please contact Health Services for further assistance.
*** Please note that this method of transportation is arranged for pre-scheduled healthcare appointments.
If you are unable to use any of the previously listed methods of transportation, please refer to the resources below.