What type of travel will you be doing?

Academic year, Fall/ Sping semester or Wintersession programs through the Office of International Study"

OIS Study Abroad Travel


For all other travel including internships, fellowships, family vacations and work:

Non-Study Abroad Travel



Obtaining medications before departure:

  • If you have the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), please follow these directions to obtain additional months of medication.
  • If you have private insurance, call your insurance company directly.

Local Travel Clinics (off campus)