* Make the most of our Healthy You programs 2017-18 and earn $200 - all information is here. *
All benefits eligible Faculty/Staff and spouses of enrolled Faculty/Staff have until to reach your point goal (employees = 200, spouses = 50). If you choose to complete the meQuilibrium activity, please earn the gold badge by May 31, 2017 to ensure that it will count toward your point goal.
Personal Health Coaching Newsletter from Harvard Pilgrim - Click here for more information.
Harvard Pilgrim Online Wellness Information Portal- Click here for more information
Earn a Gold Badge through meQuilibruium- Click here for more information
Read MeQuilibrium's January Calm-Cast Tool Kit- Click here for more information
Health Advocate's Febuary 2018 Newsletter is now out- Click here for more information
Its Flu season! Click here for more information and tips on Flu prevention by AllOne Health.
New for 2018: Amazon Gift E-Cards
The Healthy You program incentive for 2017 – 2018 will be administered through Harvard Pilgrim. Eligible participants have the opportunity to earn an Amazon gift card by participating in a variety of activities. Incentives will be processed on a monthly basis electronically. The month after you have earned your point goal you will receive an email notification with a link to redeem your Amazon gift e-card. There will be no partial payouts for the incentive, you must earn the full point goal in order to receive any incentive.
Please be sure your email address is accurate on your wellness account (www.harvardpilgrim.org/wellnessaccount) as that is the email used to send the Amazon gift e-card redemption link. The Amazon redemption email will appear in your email inbox as sent from an Amazon.com email
address such as "email@example.com" with the Subject line: Wellesley College Healthy You Incentive.
Email HPWellness@HarvardPilgrim.org or contact the HPCH Wellness Service Line at 1-877-594-7183 Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m..
More Fitness Incentives:
If you're covered by one of our medical plans, you can receive up to $300 for enrolling in a qualified weight loss program and/or a gym membership:
- Fitness Reimbursement. If you belong to a qualified health and fitness facility for four months in a calendar year, HPHC will reimburse you (and your covered dependents) up to $150.
- Weight Loss Programs. HPHC will also reimburse you and your covered dependents up to $150 for fees paid for qualified weight loss programs, including WeightWatchers traditional and at-work programs as well as hospital-based weight loss programs.
Then make sure to submit the appropriate reimbursement form to receive your benefit:
- Useful information on Doctor on Demand by HPHC. Click here.
- meQuilibrium can help you reduce stress and give you ways of coping with stress in the future. Go to https://www.mequilibrium.com/
wellesley for more resources and information. meQuilibrium is a digital coaching platform that delivers clinically validated and highly personalized resilience solutions that assist in increasing productivity and performance for the organization and improves employee outcomes in managing stress, health, and well-being. The program modules incorporate video learning, journaling, interactive workbooks, timely and relevant content, and activities to help practice and change behavior. Click here to read meQuilibrium's recent tailored case study of Wellesley's employees. Also take a look at their new Financial Wellness program!
- Care.com. Care.com will help you find quality caregivers (e.g., babysitters, nannies, senior care providers, dog walkers, housekeepers and more). They do all the background checks, references and ratings for ongoing, occasional or last-minute care. Click here for the latest Care.com flyer or go to wellesleycollege.care.com to see all of their resources and to sign up.
- ESI Wellness. Early Symptom Intervention is a free Healthy You program for anyone with aches and pains. Clinicians use a special type of physical therapy to help relax your muscles, realign your body and help prevent these conditions in the future. Contact Cynthia Cox at 781-283-3496 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment (at the Physical Plant).