The College offers a retirement plan, based on your employment status and collective bargaining agreement. The College also gives you the opportunity to meet individually with a TIAA-CREF representative (about the plan and investment funds) and/or a certified financial planner (CFP) on general financial and retirement planning at no cost to you.
403(b) Retirement Plan
For administrative, faculty, and union employees hired on or after December 15, 2012.
For 403(b) Retirement Plan investment fund information and resources, please log into your account with TIAA or view the detailed fund information (including fees, life cycle funds and the Brokerage option).
Review the maximum contributions to 403(b) plans, as set by the.
The collective bargaining agreements require that new benefit programs be negotiated. Accordingly, extension of the Roth benefit to bargaining unit employees will depend upon the outcome of those negotiations.
Classified Office and Service Employees hired before December 15, 2012
Prosperous You Financial Planning
The College also offers the Prosperous You program to assist you with financial and retirement planning.
Qualifying retirees have access to a variety of benefits from the College.
Contact our investment funds:
TIAA is the current administrator for the 403(b) Retirement Plan. You will want to become familiar with their website and the resources they offer.
To use the TIAA website or contact a Customer Service representative:
- Go to tiaa.org/wellesleycollege
- Call (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Main: 1-800-842-2252
- TDD: 1-800-842-2755
- Espanol: 1-800-842-2252, option 9
To schedule an individual counseling session with a TIAA representative:
- Go to www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
- Call 1-800-732-8353 (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
If you still have retirement funds with Calvert Investments, use their website or contact a representative directly.
To use the Calvert website or contact a Customer Service representative:
- Go to Calvert.com
- Call (Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Main: 1-800-368-2745 (press 0 to reach a representative)
- TDD: 1-800-541-1524
- Literature Requests: 1-800-368-2748
- Financial Advisor Customer Service: 1-800-368-9746
- Send an e-mail, by using the "Contact Us" link on the website
Contact: Kelly Robinson | Office of Human Resources & Equal Opportunity | email@example.com | 781-283-2215