Juggling the demands of children, home, a partner, work, and community can be overwhelming. This workshop focuses on how to manage these many important responsibilities. By reducing our stress level, learning how to set priorities, delegating, and managing time more efficiently, we are able to achieve a better balance. Topics covered in this workshop include examining our expectations, personality dynamics that interfere with reducing our stress and managing our time.
Brought to you by HPHC. Sign up here. Light refreshments will be provided.
Financial Planning and Retirement Webinars (TIAA)
• SPECIAL TOPIC: Demystifying life insurance, 11/14, 12-1 p.m.
• Paying Yourself: Income options for retirement, 11/14, 3-4 p.m.
• SPECIAL TOPIC: Estate planning - taxing matters, 11/15, 12-1 p.m.
• Start to Finish: The early career woman’s guide to financial wisdom, 11/15, 3-4 p.m.
• SPECIAL TOPIC: The 411 on 529 college savings plans, 11/16, 12-1 p.m.
• Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement, 11/16, 3-4 p.m
• Healthy Numbers: Integrating healthcare into your retirement plan, 12/5, 12-1 p.m.
• Gaining Insight: Navigating debt consolidation & understanding the mortgage process, 12/5, 3-4 p.m.
• SPECIAL TOPIC: Gifting with an educational focus, 12/6, 12-1 p.m.
• Halfway There: A retirement checkpoint, 12/7, 12-1 p.m.
• Charting Your Course: A financial guide for women, 12/7, 3-4 p.m.