Support & Resources - Texas Elementary School Shooting
The news of the Texas elementary school shooting is deeply devastating for all of us. Grief, shock, anger, and numbness are just some of the many emotional responses that people may be experiencing in the wake of such trauma and heartbreak.
We wanted to remind you that mental health support services are available through our Assistance Program to help anyone struggling with difficult emotions in the days and weeks ahead.
Free Mental Health Sessions
- Individuals can speak to a mental health professional for personalized, confidential support
- 24/7 In-the-Moment Support for anyone in emotional distress
- Sessions are available for household members as well
- Consultation on leading in times of crisis and how to respond
- Resources for coping, grief, and talking to children about traumatic events on the AllOne Health blog:
- Coping with Traumatic Events
- Helping Children Cope with Traumatic Events
- Media Coverage of Traumatic Events