5th Annual edHEALTH Walking Challenge
Monday, June 6 through Monday , July 4, 2022
Thank you to the 15 member-owned schools plus the edHealth team for participating in the edHealth Walking Challenge 2022. Together, we walked a total of 3,890,248 steps during the four-week competition. Now on to the winners...
Congratulations to Boston College! In addition to top honors and bragging rights, Boston College also receives an engravved trophy and ice-cream celebration.
2022 Top 5 Schools:
The five schools who led 2022 challenge are as follows:
- Boston College (307,871)
- Olin College of Engineering (291,046)
- Bentley University (288,351)
- Wellesley College (283,274)
- Brandeis University (276,227)
Special thanks to Agnes Okwenje for helping Wellesley College be placed in the fourth position!
Top Steppers at each participating school
Congratulations to the following individuals from 16 participating teams. They'll soon receive a $100 gift card from edHEALTH.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Mary Chronchio (1,240,043)
- Olin College of Engineering - David Smelser (1,120,813)
- Bentley University - Susan Capolino-Cocuzzo (904,882)
- Wellesley College - Agnes Okwenje (813,015)
- Wheaton College - Linette Liebling (788,609)
- Brandeis University - Samantha De melim (719,334)
- Boston College - Leonardo Torres (661,631)
- Clark University - Jan Dodd (607,333)
- College of Holy Cross - Sarah Krapf (548,142)
- Salve Regina University - Michael Pimental (545,680)
- Emerson College - Robert Casagrande (530,720)
- Lasell University - Caitlin Connolly (456,306)
- Suffolk University - Russell Seidle (454,088)
- Regis College - Mary Gallagher (389,402)
- Berklee College of Music - Nancy Ingram (374,588)
- edHEALTH Team - Claire O’Sullivan (308,008)