Wellesley College courses approved for credit toward the Latin American Studies major (as of September 2016).

  • Upon enrollment in a Wellelsey-approved course marked "paper required," the student must notify the instructor that the course is to be counted for Latin American Studies and that, as such, the student will be required to write a research paper with a focus on Latin America.

MIT courses in Latin American Studies