Courses in Latin American Studies
At Wellesley College
- MIT offers a variety of courses in Latin American Studies. Consult the director of Latin American Studies at Wellesley College to ensure that a course can be used for major or minor credit.
- Consult the MIT course catalog to determine whether courses are offered in Spring 2019.
- Before enrolling in an MIT course, students should review the Registrar's guidelines for cross-registration with MIT.
At Other Colleges and Universities
- In order to obtain major or minor credit for courses taken at another college or university—in the U.S. or abroad—students must obtain the director’s approval, preferably before choosing the course.
- Students should review the Registrar's procedure for transfer of credit requests.
- The Office of International Study determines whether the course counts for a full unit or a fraction of a unit. For the major, students must complete 9 full units (and 5 units for the minor).