Start with your Subject Specialist
Sakai Learning Management System
- Our LMS is Sakai. It has been updated to Sakai version 20.4.
- Course sites with updated class enrollments will be created automatically in Sakai.
- Questions about Sakai can be directed to our Instructional Technology staff at x4848 (xITIT) or by clicking on the WebHelpDesk button in your MyWellesley portal home page.
- If you need help with Sakai, start here or contact x4848 (xITIT).
GoogleApps as a Learning Management System
- Google groups with updated class enrollments will be created automatically in google.
- Faculty can create a Google Site for their course.
- Questions about Google as a Learning Management System can be directed to our Instructional Technology staff at x4848 (xITIT) or by clicking on the WebHelpDesk button in your MyWellesley portal home page.
- Start of semester drop-in hours
Instruction and Support for your Students
Library & Technology Services provides instruction sessions and assignment support for your students. Contact us to arrange an in or out of class workshop or individual support tailored to your students' research and technical needs.
Contact the Research and Instructional Support group with questions and instruction requests.
- Databases A-Z
- Research Guides
- Subject Specialists
- Research Support - call Clapp, x2166; Science, x3085; Art, x3258; Music, x2076
Contact the Research and Instructional Support group at the Clapp Circulation and Knapp Center desks with questions and instruction requests.
- Training and support for students completing academic projects - or contact Rebecca Darling, x2882
- Borrowing laptops, cameras and other media equipment - or call the Clapp Service Desk, x2166
- Clapp Circulation, x2166
- Knapp Media & Technology Center, x2369
Contact the Media Services group for more information.
- Classroom Equipment (see what's in your classroom and get instructions)
- Videographer and Projectionist Requests
- Classroom computers and labs - contact Help Desk at x3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Materials for Your Courses
Contact the Library Collections group if you want to order library resources (books, journals, videos, databases, etc.) for your courses.
Course Reserves are available through the Clapp, Science, Art and Music Libraries.