Firefox 52 ESR Installation Instructions for Mac Users
Checking your release:
Not sure if you have Firefox ESR?
Look at Update Channel for ESR in Firefox's instructions for checking your version.
- Quit Firefox.
- Use Spotlight, Finder or Go > Applications to find the Firefox application. Drag it to the Trash Bin.
- Use Go > Connect to Server to connect to smb://academicstore/software/facstaffstudents/firefox/Mac
- Copy the file in this folder and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click the Firefox file on your desktop and install Firefox.
- If you're asked, "Firefox is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?", click "Open".
- You should now be able to use the newly-installed version of Firefox.
- Remember that you need to be logged into Wellesley Secure in order to use Banner ERP.
Please call the Help Desk at x3333 if you've followed these steps but still can't use Banner ERP.