How to Use Internet Explorer 11
with Banner ERP on a Windows 10 Computer
1) Open Internet Explorer (IE) by clicking on the “Start” icon () and typing “internet explorer” into the search box.
2) If you see "Several add-ons are ready for use", click on "Don't enable".
3) If you see "Speed up browsing by disabling add-ons", click on "Ask me later".
4) If you see “The Java(™) Plug-In SSV helper” as a popup message at the bottom of the page, click on “Enable”.
5) Using the screenshot below as a guide, pin Internet Explorer to your taskbar:
6) Log into the MyWellesley portal, then open Banner ERP. Click through the usual Java-related warning messages. You should now be able to log into Banner ERP. Please call the Help Desk at x3333 if you have any questions.