How to Use Internet Explorer 11
with Banner ERP on a Windows 10 Computer
1) Open Internet Explorer (IE) by clicking on the “Start” icon () and typing “internet explorer” into the search box.
2) If you see "Several add-ons are ready for use", click on "Don't enable".
3) If you see "Speed up browsing by disabling add-ons", click on "Ask me later".
4) If you see “The Java(™) Plug-In SSV helper” as a popup message at the bottom of the page, click on “Enable”.
5) Using the screenshot below as a guide, pin Internet Explorer to your taskbar:
6) Configure Internet Explorer (add Banner ERP, NolijWeb, etc., as trusted sites).
7) Configure the Java Control Panel.
8) Log into the MyWellesley portal, then open Banner ERP. Click through the usual Java-related warning messages. You should now be able to log into Banner ERP. Please call the Help Desk at x3333 if you have any questions.