- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Digital Fabrication, Research and Pedagogy
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
GRH-430 Equipment Instructions
zGreen Hall 430
Conference Table (Seminar Rm)
I S:C D Player
I S:Computer, Macintosh
I S:Projection Screen
I S:Projector, L C D
I S:V C R, Multi-country
I S:V C R, U.S.A. Only
I S:Wellesley College Video Network (W C V N)
- On the equipment rack, the Extron Switcher Panel has 7 active buttons for selecting source inputs. Press the respective button for the source you intend to use.
- Video source remotes are located in either the equipment rack's pullout drawer or on the desk/table.
Turning on the Projector
Locate the Extron Switcher. Press and hold for 5 seconds the Display Power button to turn on the projector. The Display Power button will illuminate and the projector will take approximately 45 seconds to reach full brightness.
To raise or lower the projection screen, press the Screen UP or Screen DOWN buttons on the Extron Switcher, or use the screen's Up and Down controls on the wall next to the equipment rack.
Projecting from the Mac
Confirm the Mac is on. Select the Mac button on the Extron Switcher.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Locate the VGA/audio cables on the instructor desk or in the equipment drawer. Connect one end of the cables to the laptop and the other end to the Computer connection on the front of the Extron Switcher.
- Press the Laptop button on the Extron Switcher to display the laptop screen.
Rotate the knob Volume on the Extron Switcher.
Projecting from the VCR
Insert the videotape. Press the VCR-1 button on the Extron Switcher. Use the VCR's remote or onboard controls to play, pause, rewind, etc.
Projecting from the Multi-Standard VCR
Insert the videotape. Press the VCR-2 button on the Extron Switcher. Use the multi-standard VCR's remote or onboard controls to play, pause, rewind, etc.
Projecting from the DVD/CD player
Insert the disc. Press the DVD-1 button on the Extron Switcher. Use the DVD remote or the onboard controls to play the disc.