- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
PNW-212 Equipment Instructions
Pendleton West 212 Amphitheater Classroom
I S:C D Player
I S:Computer, Macintosh
I S:Computer, Windows
I S:Document Camera
I S:Projection Screen
I S:Projector, L C D
I S:Projector, Slide
I S:V C R, U.S.A. Only
I S:Wellesley College Video Network (W C V N)
- Wall Rack, next to the blackboard.
- Built-in Control Panel, on the instructor desk.
- The Crestron Remote Control, on the instructor desk. Look for the black remote with green, blue, yellow, and red buttons.
Turning on the Projector
Once a source is selected on the Crestron Remote Control, the projector will turn on automatically. Note it may take up to a minute to reach full brightness.
To raise or lower a screen, press the corresponding screen Up/Down button on the built-in control panel.
Using the light buttons on the wall, select a preset setting:
- All lights on
- Room lights dimmed, screen lights off: ideal for screen viewing while students are taking notes
- The shade controls are located on the wall near the light controls.
- To raise or lower the shades, press the corresponding arrow button. The button must be held down until the desired height is reached.
Projecting from the PC
- Confirm the PC is on (power button should be lit).
- Press the green PC source button on the remote control.
- To concurrently display the PC desktop on the local computer monitor, press the PC button on the Instructor's Monitor section of the built-in control panel.
Projecting from the Mac
- Confirm the Mac is on.
- Press the green Mac Comp source button on the remote control.
- To concurrently display the PC desktop on the local computer monitor, press the Mac button on the Instructor's Monitor section of the built-in control panel.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Locate the VGA/audio cables on the instructor desk and connect to the laptop.
- Press the green Laptop button on the built-in control panel to display the laptop screen.
To adjust the volume, use the yellow buttons on the Crestron Remote Control: Source Up, Source Down, or Mute.