- You may need to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2019 or later.
- You may need to upgrade Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Cisco AnyConnect users must enable the AnyConnect software extension in their macOS Preferences Security & Privacy pane. A reboot may be required after manually approving the AnyConnect extension.
- Due to Apple's privacy restrictions in macOS Mojave 10.14 for files and folders containing personal data, Code42 (used for college-owned computer backups) cannot back up some files from apps like Contacts, Photos, and Mail until you grant access to the Code42 app.
Mojave requires at least 14.3 GB of hard drive space available and will be most compatible on these models of Macs:
- Macbook (2015 or newer)
- Macbook Pro (2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (2015 or newer)
- Mac mini (2015 or newer)
- iMac (2015 or newer)
- Mac Pro (2013 or newer, or older models with Metal-compatible GPU)
- iMac Pro (2017)
This link (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12) opens the App Store and the macOS Mojave installer to download.