- Banner ERP and NolijWeb. Mojave comes with Safari 12, which is not compatible with the Java applet required for Banner ERP and NolijWeb.
- Microsoft Office 2011. Office 2016 and Office 365 16.17 or later are compatible. We encourage you to request an upgrade to Microsoft Office 2016.
- Filemaker 11.
- Adobe CC 2017. Later versions of CC apps are compatible. Known issues with Photoshop.
- Cisco AnyConnect 4.4x. Users must enable the AnyConnect software extension in their macOS Preferences Security & Privacy pane. A reboot may be required after manually approving the AnyConnect extension.
- Due to Apple's new privacy restrictions in macOS Mojave 10.14 for files and folders containing personal data, Code42 cannot back up some files from apps like Contacts, Photos, and Mail until you grant access to the Code42 app.
Interested in upgrading your older macOS to Mojave (10.14)?
As it says on Apple's site, make sure you have your files backed up:
That page has details about what computers can upgrade to macOS Mojave, and a link to
which opens the App Store and the macOS Mojave installer to download.