Wellesley College has a 5-concurrent-use license for Atlas.ti, an application for qualitative analysis of textual, graphical, audio and video data.
If you would like to try it, you can download a trial, and then we can work with you to license it:
- Download and install a trial version: http://atlasti.com/free-trial-version/
- Schedule a TeamViewer remote support session via email to LTSsoftware@wellesley.edu.
- Download and install TeamViewer Quick Support
- On the campus network*, download and install KeyAccess
* On campus using a wired connection or on Wellesley Secure (not Wellesley Guest), or off campus using the VPN
During the TeamViewer session, and any time you want to use Atlas.ti, you need to be on the campus network, just as you do during the KeyAccess install above.
Via TeamViewer, a member of the LTS staff will apply the 5-concurrent-user campus subscription license to Atlas.ti. If you were not able to complete the preparations above beforehand, they can assist with those first.
If you continue to use Atlas.ti, in November we will TeamViewer again so we can apply the new subscription license to your computer.
If you need assistance learning Atlas.ti or have questions about its features, please reach out directly to http://atlasti.com/support/.