If after scanning documents with your Konica Minolta multi function device (MFD) you would like to have them emailed, please refer to the following instructions below:
- From your computer, open a web browser. In the browser address bar, enter http://<put the queue name here>. If you see a login prompt simply log in without typing anything in or choose Public User.
For example, if your queue name is mlib2r then you would enter http://mlib2r.
NOTE: If the MFD you are using is using secured Access Codes, the first screen you see will require you to enter the same code you use to make a copy in the Account Password field.
- Save this address as a favorite.
- If you haven't already done so, after following the instructions in the first step about the login, click the Login button
- Click the orange tab Address.
- Click on New Registration underneath Address Book List.
- Select E-mail and click OK or Next.
- Enter your name under Name.
- Select ABC for the Index option.
- Check off the box for Main.
- Enter your email address under E-mail address (example: email@example.com).
- Click Apply and the name will be listed on the machine under the scan tab.