The following documents can be used by students that are interested in reviewing precalculus material for mathematics or other courses.
To determine which documents are most suitable for your class, you are encouraged to consult with your professor.
- Algebra and exponents
- Exponential functions and logarithms
- Factoring and solving equations
- Functions and straight lines
- Geometry and word problems
- Inequalities and absolute value
- Trigonometry (part I)
- Trigonometry (part II) and conic sections
Students who need more help with basic math should also contact Corri Taylor or Jessica Polito in the Quantitative Reasoning Department.