Hillary Rodham Clinton at Wellesley
Learn about Hillary Rodham Clinton, class of 1969, and her years as a student at Wellesley. We are proud of all our alumnae and their accomplishments, especially at moments when they are shattering glass ceilings.
Did you know?
- Was the head of the Young Republicans Club, 1966-1967
- Lived at Stone-Davis Residence Hall
- Held a Washington, D.C. internship as a research assistant for the House Republican Conference during the summer of 1968
- Served as president of the College Government Association
- Was named a Durant Scholar, the College’s highest academic honor, in 1969
- Was selected by her classmates as the first-ever student commencement speaker
- Majored in political science and graduated with high honors
- Was honored in 2003 with an Alumnae Achievement Award
- Fun fact: The campus bookstore sells “What would Hillary do?” coffee mugs