How to Record Your Story
We invite all alumnae to participate using the StoryCorps App.
- Download StoryCorps’ free app on your smartphone or computer. For more information, visit storycorps.me.
- Log in to Wellesley College’s account. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the credentials.)
- Invite someone you care about to sit down with you for a conversation.
- Provide a description and photo and, if you like, share your story.
- When uploading, you’ll be prompted to assign keywords, places, and organizations to your interview. Under Organizations, type Wellesley College.
The suggested questions that follow are intended to help you start a great conversation that illuminates your experience at Wellesley. We encourage you, however, not to feel constrained by these suggestions and to follow the conversation wherever it may lead.
Who had a particularly significant influence on you at Wellesley?
How did you change as a person as a result of your time here? How did that change help you make an impact?
Can you describe a time when you used what you learned at Wellesley to create meaningful change?
What do you hope for Wellesley to achieve in the next 50 years?