The factbook contains current and recent, usually past 10-year, historic data about the college. It includes:
- Fall Enrollment Detail: The most recent 10-year official fall enrollment data class, on-campus status, race/ethnicity, discipline and major
- Graduates and Degree Conferral: The most recent 10-year graduates data, including graduates by discipline, states and countries represented, and graduates by major
- Admission Statistics: The most recent 10-year first-time student admission data, including total count of applicants, accepted, and enrolled students of each first-year class, and selectivity and yield rate
- Faculty and Staff data: Faculty and staff data from 2017 to recent, including faculty by full-time/part-time status and academic ranking, staff by full-time/part-time status, faculty and staff by race/ethnicity and gender
- Retention and Graduation Rates: retention is the percentage of first-time degree-seeking students from their first fall term who are again enrolled in the second fall term after their first year. Graduation Rates are the calculated percentage of first-time degree-seeking students graduated within 4 and 6 years from their starting time.