Each year several hundred Wellesley College students spend a semester or year abroad, with opportunities available in every world region.
The College sponsors a variety of programs in Europe, Asia and Latin America, appropriate for students across the disciplines. In addition, Wellesley College students have access to more than 180 pre-approved programs available through international partners or US based providers.
In addition to fall and spring programs, the college sponsors 6-8 faculty-led international wintersession courses each January. For students who prefer to remain on campus during the academic year, summer study abroad is another option.
Many of our programs will be represented during our Fall 2021 Virtual Study Abroad Fair series. Recordings will be added below throughout the course of the fall semester. To see the full range of study abroad programs available, consult our Program Explorer.
- University of Melbourne, 9/16 session recording (password: *qQg82^pEDEo)
- SOAS, University of London, 9/28 session recording
- University of Lancaster, 9/13 session recording
- University College London, 9/21 session recording
- BADA session, 9/22 session recording
- University of York, 9/23 session recording
- University of Edinburgh, 9/27 session recording
- Queen Mary, University of London, 10/22 session recording
- SEA Semester, 10/4 session recording
- Study Abroad in Latin America, 10/20 session recording
- Economics Study Abroad, 10/21 session recording