There are a number of forms available on this page that you are required to submit to confirm your participation in the program and begin making arrangements for your semester(s) in France.
All forms are due 4/1 for Fall students and 11/1 for Spring students
(with the exception of the Participation Confirmation Form and program deposit, which are due sooner)
Documents should be uploaded to your WIA Application Portal.
ALL STUDENTS must submit:
- Participation Confirmation Form - due within two weeks of acceptance
- Signed offer letter - due March 26 for Fall 2018 students
- Housing Form
- Homestay Questionnaire - for students opting for a homestay
- Health Form - this can likely be filled out by your university's health center
- Direct Deposit Form for Stipends - submit only if you are not already on the Wellesley College payroll
- Passport photo - photos must have a white/light background and meet passport photo requirements
- WIA Waiver
- WIA Data Consent Form
NON-WELLESLEY STUDENTS must also submit:
- $500 deposit (Please send check made payable to Wellesley College to the address below) - due March 26 for Fall 2018 students
Office of International Study
106 Central St.
Wellesley, MA 92481