Here is a collection of handouts designed to help you maximize and organize your time.
- Spring Terms on a Page 2021
- Weekly Schedule: A blank schedule page of one week
- Monthly Schedule: A blank schedule page of one month
- Not Enough Time in the Day: Tips for making more time in your day, and blank schedules to map it out
- Time and Task Management: Advice and examples for organizing your tasks for the week
- Successful Study Tips: How to plan and manage your study time
- Avoiding Academic Roadblocks: What not to do in order to succeed academically
- Not Enough Time in the Day?: Taking a detailed look at your study time
- Procrastination Prevention: Quiz yourself to find out how much you really procrastinate!
- Set your Goals Now!: How to formulate strong, achievable goals for yourself
- Take Five for Successful Time Management: Five principles for using your time wisely.
Here is a collection of handouts designed to help you study efficiently
- Notes on Notes: Tips to help you take down what really matters
- Memory Tips and Techniques: Ways to help your mind absorb information
- Planning and Time: Planning your study time
- Study Groups: Learn how to be an effective group learner
- Study Environments: The best places to study on campus.
- Weekly Planning Example: What your study plan should look like
- Strategies for Successful Test Taking: What it takes to make the grade
- Test-Taking: What should you do during the test
- Five-Day Study Plan: Planning the week before an exam
- Thoughts About Effective Memorization: How to memorize information effectively
- Study Secrets from Faculty: Faculty from different departments give information about how to study in specific disciplines.
Here is a collection of handouts designed to help you effectively plan for and complete scheduling and registering for classes.
- Wellesley Requirement Checklist: A checklist of all the requirements you need to complete before graduation
- Registration: Tips for a successful registration day
- Choosing Your Major: Advice on how to pick your undergraduate major(s)
- Fall on a Page/ Spring on a Page: A quick reference sheet for the semester
- Weekly Class Schedule: A blank class schedule with room for one week
Here is a collection of handouts designed to help you read and write more productively.
Here is a collection of handouts designed to improve your public speaking and oral presentation skills.
- Speaking Up in Class: How to increase your in-class participation
- Leading Class Discussions: How to be an effective discussion leader
- Public Speaking in a Leadership Role: Tips for effective public speaking specific to speaking from a leadership position
- Preparing an Oral Presentation: A list of questions to ask yourself as you prepare an oral presentation
- Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations: How to make an effective PowerPoint presentation
- The Shakes: Avoiding the jitters on presentation day
- Coping with Anxiety: How to not let your anxiety get the best of you
- Breathing, Projection, and Enunciation: How to perfect the details of your oral technique
Here is a collection of handouts designed to help you treat and prevent all types of stress.
- On Sleep: The characteristics of sleep and why it is so important
- Stress Busters: How to treat and prevent all levels of stress
- Combat Academic Stress: How to avoid letting your academic work stress you out
- The Shakes: Avoiding public speaking jitters
- Public Speaking Anxiety: How to not let your anxiety get the best of you during an oral presentation
- Post-Test Stress: What to do if a test didn't go as well as you'd hoped