TutorTrac is an online-based system the PLTC uses for scheduling tutoring appointments.
- Assigned (Individual) Tutoring
- Drop-In (Help Room & Attached) Tutoring
- SI Session
- (all tutorial videos)
- TutorTrac Guide Spring 2013- This contains everything you need to know about using TutorTrac at Wellesley! For Tutors (excluding writing tutors), ASCs, and SI Leaders.
To find more details about something mentioned in the instructions, please look in the TutorTrac Guide above.
If you get the message: Secure Connection Failed
- PDF version.
- Click on "Or you can add an exception"
- Click on “Add Exception”
- Click on “Get Certificate”
- Click on “Confirm Security Exception”