Apartment & Room Security
- Lock or secure doors and windows when you are alone or asleep.
- Program emergency numbers in your mobile phone.
- Do not leave messages on your door indicating that you are away and when you will return.
- Do not let strangers enter a residence hall or its premises.
- Do not prop open outer doors.
- Do not leave keys in hiding places.
- Call x5555 to report suspicious persons or activity in or around your room, or 911 if you live off campus.
- Keep automatic teller machine cards in a safe place, keep your PIN number secret.