Course Scheduling Process
Fall 2022 Semester Course Scheduling, Waitlists and Registration Timeline
Only Department Chairs and Academic Administrators have access to edit Catalog Content and Course information.
The following is Due:
During this period Departments are submitting course schedules and registration controls.
Faculty review course information and provide building, room layout and technology needs, and auditor preferences.
Departments provide information about Department/Special Space use.
During this period Faculty review schedule information, course description, and registration controls* and inform Department Chairs and Admin Assistants of any necessary final changes. Link to the Course Browser Preview will be emailed.
*Registration controls include:
- course maximum capacity
- reserved seats
- whether the course will use a Waitlist
- whether the course enforces any Eligibility Rules such as:
- Course Prerequisites - if the prerequisites listed in the Catalog definition of the course will be checked at the point of registration
- Class Restrictions - if registration is restricted to certain class years
- Permission of Instructor is Required - if students should not be allowed to self-register without first obtaining Permission of the Instructor (POI)
Course Browser: All course information is published, including classroom assignments.
Add/Drop period begins. Registration and Waitlist processing resumes for all students. Upperclass students can add a fifth course.