Cross Registration

Cross-Registration: Information for Wellesley Students

Wellesley College students may cross-register for courses at Babson College, Brandeis University, Olin College of Engineering, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). 

Babson College

Brandeis University

Franklin Olin College of Engineering

Cross-Registration: Information for Visiting Students

  • MIT or Brandeis Students: fill out this Visiting Student Registration Form, follow all instructions to print the form and gain instructor consent.
  • Olin or Babson Students: follow the respective links for instructions.

BOW Colleges (Babson-Olin-Wellesley)

Important things for students to know when cross registering at any of the three colleges (Babson-Olin-Wellesley)